Tuesday, May 22, 2012

New To The Game

For the past few years, i never saw the point of blogging. I always felt like my life was too plain for people to be interested in what I have to say or what I did. However, after being accepted as a Salesian Lay Missioner I realized that not only would people be interested in hearing about where I am or how i am doing, but that God had made my life more than plain or dull. It was clear that the adventure I would be embarking on would, at the very least, be exciting. I began to see that EVERY human life is interesting, and NO human life is dull!

So, as I start my life after Georgia Tech and Elon, I would love it if you would pray with me along the way.. As I will keep all of you in my prayers, please keep me in yours! :)

Also- I am new to this game, so please bare with me through the mediocre grammar and potentially random posts!

~Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment